Monday, September 12, 2016

Dear Daisy Cottage Dollhouse


Aside from being enchanted by Kimberly McCole's full size 
cottage which she lovingly calls Dear Daisy Cottage, she also
has a tiny cottage full of her fun and cheerful decor in miniature.

Let's take a peek inside!



The rooms are decorated in bright primary colors.




There is a tiny replica of Kim's real live pup whose name is
Miss Maggie.  This miniature pup as her own name and it is
Miss Maisy.

So cute!








I love Kimberly's collection of miniature chairs in such cute fabrics too.





A sweet tiny apron just waiting to be worn.

There is a four poster bed upstairs with tiny crocheted shams and bed spread.



I so enjoy visiting other miniaturists.  It's fun to see their own spin on
creating a tiny world for us all to slip away to and enjoy!  

Thank you Kimberly for letting me share your charming world with others.

Love,
Susan and Bentley














3 comments:

  1. I love her dollhouse and I also love Daisy Cottage. I miss her blog so much. Thanks for featuring it here!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I dearly love dollhouses and primaty colors1 So Kimberly's is the very best of both worlds!

    ReplyDelete