Thursday, April 30, 2020

Welcome Back


Did you forget about us here at Ash Tree Cottage Minis???  It's been far
too long since I have posted.   I started to have trouble accessing my blog,
and could not resolve the issue.  Then I became very ill and spent 
56 days in the hospital where they discovered I had kidney cancer.  I had
the cancerous kidney removed and am now receiving immunology
treatments.  My oncologist is very encouraged.  

So here I am at the very end of April 2020, and have resolved the blog
lock up issue, and am now back to posting.  



I have almost completed my miniature English Cottage Country
Kitchen and will be sharing photos with y'all soon.  Expect
a lot more activity from me.  

Love,
Susan


4 comments:

  1. Oh nooooo, Susan. I have not forgotten you OR the blog. Oh gosh. I am so sorry you have gone through all that you suffered but it sounds like things are better now. I LOVE reading about your miniatures. You are a true artist. I look forward to every single post. Take care and I want you to know I was SO HAPPY to see your post. I wish you the very, very best. Susan

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm glad that you feel well enough to post. You were ill for so long that it must have been a relief to get a diagnosis, even if not a happy one. It sounds like you're in good hands. I'll miss darling Bentley, but look forward to meeting Oliver. Bless you. Barbara

    ReplyDelete
  3. Here's hoping you are on the path to a full recovery. You must be very happy to get back to your gorgeous minis. I know I couldn't do the stairs to my doll room for 7 months last year---and now it is wonderful to lock myself in and play! Best of luck and health to you, Sandi

    ReplyDelete
  4. Of course, welcome back to you. We are so glad that you have returned. How dreadful to fall so ill and to have your life interrupted. We look forward to enjoying your work again.

    ReplyDelete